Witness the world’s largest lizards in their spectacular natural habitat at Rinca Island and discover the fascinating flora & fearsome fauna of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Island.
Additional Notes: Schedule can be changed or inverted due to the weather conditions.
Rate includes: Light breakfast, Lunch, Fruits, Soft drinks, Drinking water, Shower, Towel, Snorkeling gears, Life jacket, First aid kit.
- 7:00am All Customers need to meet the captain or crew Venus at the meeting point kampung Ujung jetty
- 7:10am All guest embark to Venus boat
- 7:30am start navigation to Padar island, light breakfast will be served by the crew during the navigation.
- 9:00am arrive at Rinca island
- 9:10am guest disembark
- 9:20am To be met by friendly and knowledgeable Island Rangers who will guide through the Komodo dragon and trekking
This is not pre-arranged, pre-registered and pre-paid.
- 11am all guest Back to Venus boat .
- 11:15am start navigation to Nusa Pimpe, snacks and drinks will be served during the navigation.
- 12:30pm arrive at Nusa Pimpe enjoy the snorkeling in a beautiful place with coral and fish
- 1pm lunch served by the crew
- 2pm all guest on board of Venus boat start navigation to Kelor island
- 2:40pm arrive at Kelor island Snorkeling activities . Playing by the beach, trekking, meet with local fishermen
- 3:45 pm All guest back to the boat
- 3:50pm start navigation back to Labuan Bajo ( kampung Ujung )
- 5 pm arrive at Labuan Bajo
- 5:10pm all guests disembark. End of the day